- Returns & Exchanges
- Care & Using Breast Enhancers
Why we recommend our Clear Breast Enhancers
Designed to give you about a cup larger when added to your natural breast tissue. This will depend on your body size and amount of breast tissue Also used to balance breasts if one breast is larger than the other.
- Use with demi bras or full cup bras.
- The Large size weighs 4.4oz, is 5 ½ “ by 4” and has about 1 ½ inches of projection.
- The small size weighs 3.3oz , is 5 ½” by 4” and has about 1 inch of projection.
- Use in various positions on your breasts or breast forms for fitting options
- Soft, realistic silicone feels like breast tissue
- They warm to your body temperature
- They look natural in sheer bras or swimwear
- If your natural breasts are of different sizes, an enhancer can help you
- Can also be placed behind breast forms for more projection and fullness
- Pretty tote bags are included with your order
- This Product has a 3 Month Warranty* (see our terms and conditions)
Please be sure you want to keep your breast forms before you use any adhesives or apply an attachable form.
Breast forms that have been used with adhesives cannot be returned or exchanged.
For more information, please read our shipping & returns information.
Wear with demi-cup and half-cup bras
Have you ever thought how nice it would be to shape your pecs into breasts? Almost enough breast tissue to form breasts? Breast enhancers are perfect to give you the extra you need.
If you need help to fill a demi bra and regular forms are too big, use breast enhancers to help fill the bra. This will allow your natural breast tissue to show above the bra.
Enhance your breast forms
Sometimes you will find that breast forms are just a little too small to fully fill some bra styles. Perhaps you would like to add more projection to your breast forms. You can use breast enhancers to fill the empty areas in your bra or place them behind your breast forms to increase projection.
Important care instructions
Breast enhancers are NOT full breast forms. They are designed to enhance natural breasts and pectoral flesh by adding extra volume and projection. Results will vary.
Never use adhesives on the FRONT side of your breast forms! Many adhesives may be too strong and could rip your breast forms.
If you are interested in attaching breast enhancers to skin or to the BACK of your breast forms, we recommend our Double-Sided Tapes, It Stays! or Staysput adhesives.