- How to Find Your Bra Size
- How to Take Care of Your Bra
Show off your breast forms and nipples with our see-through bra. Moulded glitter knit bra cups allow your breast forms to bounce and move naturally. Our TRANSFORM See-Thru is great for showing off cleavage, and really shows your breast forms as natural breasts in any sheer or revealing clothing. Our TRANSFORM See-Thru has a pocketed design behind the cups to keep your breast forms in place, even when you are active.
Why we love it!
- The moulded sheer glitter see-through front of bra shows off your breast forms
- Your breast forms visually become part of you
- The sheer bra cup is strong enough to support your breast forms but allow them to bounce naturally
- The edges of your breast forms cannot be seen as they are hidden by the lace of the bra
- The cut of bra allows for showing cleavage while hiding edges of breast forms, perfect for a natural look!
- Our TRANSFORM See-Thru Bra and breast forms blend with your chest to create a very natural transition
- The pocketed back holds breast forms in place, even when you’re active
- The pockets can easily be removed for attaching breast forms to your chest
- The comfortable stretch shoulder straps are adjustable for the best fit
- Your breast form’s nipples show very clearly through the sheer cup
- The sheer glitter knit cups works perfectly with our Naughty Nipples for full projection
If you already know your European, French or Italian bra band size, use this chart to find your equivalent band size.
|France, Spain & Belgium||85||90||95||100||105||110||115||120||125|
|UK / US||32||34||36||38||40||42||44||46||48|
|Underbust measurement (cm)||67 to 71||72 to 76||77 to 81||82 to 86||87 to 91||92 to 96||97 to 106||107 to 111||112 to 116|
|Underbust measurement (in)||26 ½ to 28||28 ½ to 30||30 ½ to 32||32 ½ to 34||34 ½ to 36||35 ½ to 38||38 ½ to 42||42 ½ to 44||44 ½ to 46|
If you are unsure of what bra size to order, or if you would like additional assistance, please feel free to contact us!
- If you toss your bra in the washing machine, make sure you switch your washer to the “delicate” cycle.
- Hook the back clasps on the bra. It prevents twisting and makes it less likely for the underwire to get twisted in the bra. Consider tightening the shoulder straps as well so there is less to get tangled around another bra or piece of clothing in the washing machine.
- Set the rinse for cool or cold. This can make the elastic in the bra snap back to its original shape as long as the bra isn’t too old.
- Do not put your bras in the dryer. Hang it up to dry and leave the back clasped with the cups fixed before hanging up to dry.
Always double-check your bra’s washing instructions to make sure you get the most life out of your bra.
Amoena BIANCA Underwire Convertible Pocketed Bra$109.00
or 4 payments of $27.25 with Afterpay
TRANSFORM Premier Semi-Round Adhesive Pads$69.99
or 4 payments of $17.50 with Afterpay
TRANSFORM Super Soft Full Oval Breast Forms$299.00 – $389.00
or 4 payments from $74.75 with Afterpay
TRANSFORM Super Perk Triangle Breast Forms$339.00 – $399.00
or 4 payments from $84.75 with Afterpay
Satin & Lace Bandeau Pocket Bra$94.00
or 4 payments of $23.50 with Afterpay
Amoena AURELIE Molded Soft Cup Pocketed Bra$119.00
or 4 payments of $29.75 with Afterpay
Amoena DANA Soft Cup Camisole Pocketed Bra$129.00
or 4 payments of $32.25 with Afterpay
TRANSFORM Premier Classic 1 Breast Forms$389.00 – $429.00
or 4 payments from $97.25 with Afterpay