- How to choose your wig color
- Black & Brunette Color
- Blonde Colors
- Auburn & Red Colors
- Why we love Henry Margu wigs
- Returns & Exchanges
- Where will my order ship from?
- Lace front is made from a thin lace film helps to create the appearance of a natural hairline, and can help create a customized fit
Weight 4.05 ounces Bang 12.5 inches Eartab 9 inches Nape 5.5 inches Top 3-14 inches Sides 8-12 inches Back 5.5-12 inches Overall length 15 inches
Colors may vary slightly based on screen configuration. We have chosen the best selling and most natural looking of the available colors in this wig, but there may be additional colors available. Please let us know if you are looking for a certain color, and we would be happy to help!
- Stylish, natural and feminine styles to suit every type of look
- Easy to wear, comfortable wigs
- Henry Margu wigs are easy to wash and require no styling
- Perfect for a special occasion or everyday wear
- All wigs are created with the most natural-looking synthetic fiber available
- Fits up to a 23 inch head comfortably
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING via UPS, USPS or FedEx. (Shipping method may vary depending on your address.)
We regret that we are unable to accept wigs for return or exchange, for sanitary reasons. This policy is standard with all vendors of wigs, and is not exclusive to The Breast Form Store. Please appreciate that this policy is in place to protect all wig purchasers.
|If you are located in the United States…||This item will ship from our manufacturers’ location in Pennsylvania|
|If you are located in Canada…||This item will ship from Delta, BC and will need to be ordered in before it can ship to you|
|If you are located in another country…||This item will ship from Point Roberts, WA and will need to be ordered in before it can ship to you|
If we need to order your item in, please allow for 5 to 15 business days for your product to arrive to us from our manufacturers’ location.
All Canadian orders ship on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. All US and international orders ship on Tuesdays and Fridays. Holidays and post office closures may cause your order to ship a day sooner or later.